Breaking News
recent

Yesterday Latest Oopiri Movie Deleted Scene2, Why Deleted This Comedy Scene2

Yesterday Latest Oopiri Movie Deleted Scene2, Why Deleted This Comedy Scene2

Bipasha Basu .. cesesukuni settle out of the Black Beauty is now married. Bipasha getting married
the end of April with Karan Singh Grover .. was in the process of changing the names in a row now. By the end of the husband's name is added to his name. Maratay .. anyway, but now across the social networks have changed the name of the movie title cards in force will take care of the display.

Recently, in stagram Bipasha changed her name on the bisa Singh Grover. "Twitter also tried to change the name, but not so long .. not to accept the name of the site. I gave up on Twitter. In my next picture, and also to take the title, my name is Bipasha Basu Singh Grover, "said the Bollywood hottie. That is such a large perenduku "Sir, my name's not've got to add to the end of the husband's name. I loved the name, "said Bipasha.

No matter where bips ask about cooking .. "I can not cook, but the lethargy. My husband is a very good cook than me. He studied hotel management so more easy. My favorite dish is the chicken syuy Kho. Thai cuisine as well be me. Not Karan favorite flavor of what to see, "he bips navvestondi Bollywood.
lokesh

lokesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.